Job Responsibilities : Product Insights Manager, Content Experiences
Salary : $125000 per year
Company : Spotify
Location : Remote US
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of user researchers and data scientists on a quest to produce the small and big data that power Spotify’s growth.
- Join a cross-functional leadership team of Design, Tech, and Product leaders and deliver complex, mixed methods learning strategies.
- Guide exploratory projects to imagine new experiences for users, considering growth impact and user needs.
- Guide experimentation and measurement strategies for product features that are being launched to hundreds of millions of users around the world.
Who You Are
- Have a passion and a vision for generating insights in the intersection of marketing and product development.
- Thrive in exploratory spaces where problems may lack definition and are able to create a vision and frameworks that guide teams in solving user and business problems effectively.
- You have experience in running insights programs and are able to move quickly without compromising the integrity of insights work.
- You deeply value and have experience with hiring, coaching, and leading diverse and successful teams.
Where You’ll Be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Time zone for collaboration
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences.
Click Here : Apply Now
eBay Work from Home
Jobs Hiring Valdosta Ga | Veterinary Receptionist Jobs Near Me
Bank Jobs Near Me
Call Center Jobs from Home | Service Representatives
Underwriter Jobs in USA | Underwriter II (Work from Home)
Shopify Remote Jobs & Careers | Legal Assistant
Geico Remote Jobs | Jobs for Beginners Online Apply 2022
Jobs at Accenture | Contact Center Support Agent
Process Analyst, Energy
Remote Jobs for Nurses (CVS) | Appeals Nurse Consultant