Job Responsibilities : Supervisor Customer Service
Salary : $53000 per year
Company : Southwest Airlines Co.
Location : Phoenix, AZ 85034 US
Educational requirements : High School
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- High School diploma or equivalency required.
- College coursework or degree would be an asset.
- Two years of airline related work experience in customer service functions preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements.
A valid state motor vehicle operator’s license is preferred
- May be required by Station Leadership to obtain a Customs Seal and meet all requirements to work international flights.
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Ability to work shift work and/or overtime.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19