Job Responsibilities : Cloud Automation Software Developer – Opportunity for Working Remotely Palo Alto, CA
Salary : $90000 per year
Company : VMware
Location : Remote
Success in the Role: What are the performance goals over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
Within your first 6 months
- You will be expected to work with your scrum team to code and deliver prioritized slices of customer value for our cloud management offering. Our team believes in the model that Dev owns quality and as such, you will not only write feature code but will also develop solid and reliable automated tests that ensure your features work today and into the future.
After 6 months+
- In addition to the above responsibilities, you will work with your team to elaborate backlog requirements, contribute to designs and participate in code reviews and design reviews. As a member of the cloud management team, you will directly contribute to the Cloud Management Business Unit achieving our business goals. You will also learn from and contribute to the careers of others through engagement with mentorship programs and other educational opportunities.
What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
As a member of the Engineering team in Cloud Management, you will:
- Design, develop and maintain software that delivers on the team’s objectives
- Work with your scrum team and the global engineering team, product management, and other cross-functional teams to review and refine product requirements
- Participate in team meetings, working across functional and geographical boundaries