Job Responsibilites :Social Media Strategy Consultant
Company : Cella
Location : Remote
Ready for a new job? We are looking for a talented Social Media Strategy Consultant for a fully REMOTE (IN THE USA) 3 month contract position in based in McLean, VA. The contractor will support the Social Strategy team over a three month period with various projects and the day to day management of company’s social channels.
Social Media Strategy Consultant Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple content calendars including compiling weekly recaps for team and cross-checking that cross-team decks and trackers reflect up-to-date information.
- Creative project management, ensuring feedback and deliverables are received by deadlines
- Work cross-functionally to secure creative and messaging approvals from stakeholders before finalizing assets
- Social copy writing and asset sourcing for organic content creation; may include updating design templates in Canva
- Assist in building and monitoring Facebook, Instagram and Twitter boosted post campaigns as well as identifying opportunities to test, learn and optimize performance.Monitor social boosting budgets and performance
- Provide social listening insights to help inform content strategy
Social Media Strategy Consultant Requirements:
- Work experience managing paid social campaigns on Facebook and Instagram in particular
- Provide work samples demonstrating proficiency in social media content creation and campaign management