Job Responsibilities : Social Media Coordinator
Salary : From $20 an hour
Company : HydroBuilder Holdings
Location : Remote US
Social Media Coordinator
The Social Media Coordinator collaborates with the Marketing, Graphics, HR, and Facilities teams under the Director of Marketing’s lead, fulfilling media and marketing related initiatives.
Social Media Coordinator Functions
- Manage and maintain all major social media accounts, including IG and Facebook for multiple business units within the enterprise
- Collaborate on Social Media Calendar planner, Special posts, and supporting the promo efforts of the Merchandising Department
- Execute a high level of caption-writing and editing, as well as deliberate use of tags and hashtags (both branded and non-branded)
- Continuously monitor social media insights and reporting
- Understand the various markets and customers of different business units and how to communicate depending on the business unit and type of sales channel
- Follow brand guidelines of each business unit and maintain brand consistency across each
- Collaborate with leadership to devise and produce marketing promotion and culture-based content across media platforms, driving visibility via digital and print media.
- Produce marketing analyses and reports to Leadership, as required.
- Collaborate with Graphics and Facilities teams on marketing content and/or marketing campaigns to roll out, in line with the Merchandising Calendar.
- Support the HR team in promoting participation in team building events and collaborate on executing philanthropic initiatives.
- Provide support in special events, as needed; e.g. Customer Parties, vendor events, and Company Retreats.
- Must be able to work autonomously from a remote location 60% or more of the time