Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Agent-Bilingual
Salary : $13 per hour
Company : SYKES
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Remote Customer Service Agent Bilingual
At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time – that includes you! Join us as a REMOTE Bilingual Customer Service Associate, representing a diverse group of clients at our Deland, FL location! You’ll shine in this role if you have a passion for solving problems, answering questions, and helping people find what they need.
Our clients are leaders in technology, finance, communications, health care, travel and retail. Serving clients in diverse fields, our customer care professionals learn about, and then solve problems, in some of the most exciting and growing industries in today’s economy.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us if you possess:
- Fluency and comprehension in the language requirements for the specific point of sale (spoken and written), as verified by bilingual assessment
- Verbal communication skills: strong spoken grammar; able to ask appropriate questions and demonstrate empathy in tone; can communicate with appropriate sense of urgency
- Listening skills: active listening; able to appreciate the context of the customer’s experience
- Written skills: excellent grammar, spelling, sentence structure, and attention to detail
- Spanish/English speaking is a requirement
- 35 WPM typing speed
- Strong knowledge of US and world geography
- ISP skills: sign-up, install, connection, messaging (chat, e-mail), navigation, online support, etc.
- Proficiency in a multi-system environment
- Basic internet and web-based application skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Experience, Education, and Certification:
- High school degree or equivalent (required)
- Minimum 1 year of call center or customer service experience, verifiable through reference checks and interview