Job Responsibilities : Team Manager, Customer Success – Key Accounts (Remote, Americas – US West)
Salary : $92700 per year
Company : Shopify
Location : Remote US
Shopify is now permanently remote and we’re working towards a future that is digital by design. That location you see above? Consider it merely an example of hundreds of potential locations across the US West where Shopify is hiring. Learn more here: https://www.shopify.com/careers/work-anywhere
Shopify Plus makes enterprise commerce simple. We give high-growth high-volume merchants the scalability reliability and flexibility they need. Shopify Plus helps power commerce for companies like Tesla RedBull GE L’Oreal Mondelez Kanye West Subway UPS and many more. We believe large merchants should love their commerce platform and we work hard to make that happen. We are in hyper-growth and this is where you come in.
Our Merchant Success team acts as strategic advisors for our largest and most complex Shopify Plus merchants. As a leader of this team it will be essential that you are passionate about the success of our merchants. You will need to understand and communicate the value and mission of Merchant Success and work with many cross-functional stakeholders to drive results while continually developing the team.
The merchant experience is at the heart of everything we do and as a Merchant Success Lead you will be directly responsible for a team of Success Managers working as thought leaders to our merchants. You will be in charge of owning your team’s development growth and performance. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding how to manage and direct a team’s day-to-day as well as facilitating and fuelling your direct reports personal growth while driving impact to the business.
- Lead a high impact merchant facing team to drive deep engagement extract value and define areas of service delivery.
- Motivate the team to ultimately retain merchants meeting or exceeding targets specific to adoption growth advocacy and health.
- Monitor and report team performance and impact to leadership on a regular basis.
- Triage as a point of escalation while driving rapid resolution for issues and maintaining high satisfaction scores.
- Engage within regular business reviews to promote adoption and increase growth opportunities.
- Support the development of strategic merchant partnerships and build a loyal base that actively advocates for Shopify Plus.
- Serve as cross-functional leader across many Shopify Plus teams – to ensure a unified seamless merchant experience via process development optimization and standardization.
- Develop coach and mentor the team to enable them to excel and grow within their roles.
- Identify areas of improvement and make recommendations based on data analytics and best practices.
- Monitor tools review data trends and recommend process improvements over time.
It would be great if you also had experience:
- Passionate about people leadership with proven experience leading/hiring/building world-class teams.
- Strong business acumen and experience providing strategic advice to customers.
- Exceptional ability to develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of personalities and departments.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the keen ability to multitask.
- Technical aptitude – quick to develop a deep understanding of new software and resources needed to amplify value + revenue generation.
- Adept at navigating large complex organizations matrixed decision-making working with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to analyze complex situations and develop actionable insights and tangible plans to lead a cross functional team towards key objectives.
- Demonstrate a high-degree of customer-centric thinking behavior and track record of experience working cross-functionally between sales and support teams.
Click Here : Apply Now