Job Responsibilities : Service Desk Technician
Salary : $37000 per year
Company : National Veterinary Associates
Location : Remote US
Founded in 1996 by Dr. Stanley Creighton, National Veterinary Associates (NVA) is one of the world’s largest veterinary and pet care service companies. NVA owns over 1,300 locations in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Backed by JAB Investors, NVA has been rapidly growing, and looks to continue to execute its growth strategy via new acquisitions, advancing pet health technology, growing into ancillary business lines (i.e. pet boarding), and expanding in international markets. NVA’s culture supports the company mission: for the love of animals and the people who love them..
- Helpdesk and desktop support experience supporting users at all levels
- ITSM/Ticketing system experience.
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems, including experience with Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server/Terminal Server 2008r2/2012/2016
- Application support experience with Active Directory, Group Policy Management, Remote Desktop Management and Licensing, DNS and DHCP
- Supporting/troubleshooting MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Printer configuration and troubleshoot (Direct Connected & Networked)
- Familiarity with PC imaging software such as Acronis, Fog, Ghost
- Validated certification expertise (Ex: CompTia Network+ or equivalent cert preferred
- Experience working in and contributing to a team-oriented, collaborative environment
NVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.