Job Responsibilities : Project Management Senior Manager (Remote)
Salary : $80000 per year
Company : CVS Health
Location : Remote US
The Sr Manager of Project Management is accountable for the development, implementation and ongoing management of complex projects, which could impact process, system, product, and/or function.
This position will:
- Directly manage a team of project managers and work with them to establish processes and tools for intake, reporting and execution of projects.
- Develop and implement project plans to achieve business goals.
- Proactively support project and/or business by creating project documents, timeline identifying key milestones and additional resources needed on selected project(s).
- Identify gaps and recommend enhancements related to new and/or existing products, services and workflows based on broad view of the organization.
- Solicit and evaluate internal and external customer feedback to enhance continuous quality improvement.
- Work directly with vendors and customers to do issue resolution
- 10 years of Project Management
- 4+ years of managing Project Managers
- Healthcare Experience
- Experience Managing both IT and Non-IT Projects
- Experience using Agile SCRUM methodologies to deliver products that follow the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to manage moderate to high complexity projects
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education