Job Responsibilities : Senior Android Engineer, User Experience
Salary : $125700 per year
Company : Spotify
Location : Remote US
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with product managers data scientists user researchers designers and engineers to build end-to-end features
- Engage in developing new concepts for products and shipping them to millions of users
- Join other engineers to help shape the direction of Android development at Spotify
- Work on what you want during regular hack days and annual hack weeks
Who you are
- You have a deep understanding of modern Android development.
- You write readable maintainable performant object-oriented Kotlin code. Experience writing Java is a plus.
- You enjoy working collaboratively on a full-stack team using agile processes to deliver a project in incremental phases
- You solve problems methodically and can investigate issues in complex systems
- You care about quality delivering high-quality products and supporting others to maintain a high standard.
- You enjoy learning as well as teaching others. You are passionate about your work pursuing the goals of the team and ultimately the Spotify mission – giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it
Where you’ll be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location
- Prefer to work in an office environment? Prefer to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
- Working hours? We operate within the Central Eastern time zone and Eastern Standard time zones for collaboration.
Our global benefits
Learn about life at Spotify
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.