Job Responsibilities : Senior Analytics Consultant (contract)
Salary : $102000 per year
Company : Wells Fargo
Location : Remote US
Title: Lead Business Systems Analyst
Duration: 12 months
Benefits on offer for this contract position: Health Insurance Life insurance 401K and Voluntary Benefits
The Enterprise Complaints Management Office (ECMO) focuses on customer feedback across Wells Fargo and strives for operational excellence in order to strengthen our consumer-centric culture and optimize the customer experience. The Enterprise Complaints Data/Analytics & Reporting (CDAR) department within the ECMO is comprised of a group of analytically-skilled professionals who analyze customer interaction data to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience.
As an Analytics Consultant in Wells Fargo Enterprise Complaints Data Analytics and Reporting (CDAR) you will be responsible for detecting and communicating opportunities to improve the customer experience by delivering analyses related to the determination of root cause of complaints identifying scope of impact and employing a wide range of analytic techniques including natural language processing (NLP) and modeling approaches to analyze the current state and proactively improve the customer experience. More specifically you will build analyses that evaluate and improve the customer experience by combining both unstructured voice of customer (e.g. text and speech) data structured operational data (e.g. loan payment behaviors) and customer interaction data (e.g. web events).
This job requires expertise and hands-on activity across a broad range of analytic functions as well as being able to distill critical insights from analysis and communicate results verbally and visually in a compelling manner to stakeholders. Data involved are typically very large datasets combine both structured and unstructured data and must be integrated from multiple sources. This role will help the organization optimize our customer experience by leveraging insight from our customer data. The role will provide expert advice and implementation of appropriate advanced analytic solutions across the organization including identifying the root causes of customer complaints and delivering insights and approaches that will create the best experience for customers.
- Leverage superior consulting and analytics skills as well as knowledge of business customers and/or products to operationalize business requests into analytic solutions. Translate and summarize the results of complex analysis; synthesize meaningful data from multiple inputs and analyses to ‘tell the story’ with data through written and verbal communication. Deliver understandable actionable insights and recommendations that drive business strategy for high-visibility initiatives.
- Superior data engineering skills. Retrieve combine clean and prepare data from numerous information systems.
- On a team of analytic specialists serve as both deep-skilled generalist with ability to execute and oversee a wide range of analytic tasks ranging from data extraction/engineering to analysis to visualization and also team expert in analysis of text and speech data. Must be able to be hands-on for wide range of tasks to support quick delivery under tight timeframes.
- Serve as subject matter expert for the theory and analysis of language-based unstructured data residing in text and speech. Expert in general analytic techniques such as GLM outlier analysis time series clustering/segmentation gradient boosted models deep learning as well as NLP methods such as named-entity recognition text classification and topic modeling. Expert proficiency in SAS R and/or other analytic platforms used to build and execute these analyses.
- Leverage Natural Language Processing techniques and other analytic techniques to extract useful information and deliver insights from unstructured data.
- Design deliver and provide recommendations based on analyses that integrate data from both structured and unstructured datasets.
- Responsible for performing highly complex activities related to creation implementation documentation validation articulation and defense on-going maintenance of complex models grounded in theory used to quantify analyze and manage customer complaints.
- Support technical build-out and/or support of databases query tools reporting tools BI tools dashboards etc. that enable analysis modeling and/or data visualization.
- Demonstrated experience communicating key results for high-visibility and critical initiatives to wide range of audiences ranging from technical audiences to business partners to executive audiences.
- Demonstrated experience leading multidisciplinary project teams including combinations of data engineers data scientists subject matter experts and other business stakeholders
- Capability to multi-task and finish work within strict timelines and provide timely requests for information and follow-up questions
- Leads collaboratively on projects and discussions
- High attention to detail in both analytics and documentation
- Experience in analytics modeling or a combination of both; or bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field such as applied math statistics engineering physics accounting finance economics econometrics computer sciences or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 5+ years of experience in analytics modeling or a combination of both
- Teradata/SQL experience or SAS experience.
- Experience in Aster/Vantage experience preferred
- Experience in text analytics preferred
- Experience in modeling such as GLM outlier analysis time series clustering/segmentation gradient boosted models deep learning.
- Take initiatives and drive each project to completion with minimal guidance while effectively managing multiple projects at a time. Self-starter; creates structure and meaningful approaches
- Superior analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Experience in an analytic consulting role with critical projects with visibility to senior leadership and/or regulatory partnerseam.