Job Responsibilities : Inside Sales Representative
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Ashfield Commercial & Medical Services
Location : Remote US
What will you be doing?
- Develop a sound understanding of the relevant product and disease area to facilitate detailed discussions with medical professionals.
- Facilitate account management skills (account planning, field resource coordination; close, support customer education and promotion needs, reporting).
- Demonstrate effectiveness working independently and in team environments.
- Establish phone presence; commanding & disarming, ability to create rapport, network, build, and maintain productive business relationships.
- Demonstrate clinical and technical skills.
- Adhere to new therapeutic areas and channels of business and adapt to organizational change.
- Leverage and use customer networks, resources and tools via phone/web to expand connectivity, reach and interest across stakeholders.
- Identify, prioritize and drive opportunities to create access, policy, programs and processes that drive product demand.
- Engage targeted healthcare professionals in in-depth informational/promotional communications in accordance with policies and procedures set by the client.
- Verify and complete required data entry including details of the target’s responses, notes and any follow through actions in accordance with policies and procedures set by the client.
- Profile and manage targeted list of healthcare professionals and provide value-added benefits to grow product volume.
- Maintain call productivity and metrics, which are required by Ashfield and the client.
- Manage daily sales call activity to optimize time and maximize the achievement of sales and market share objectives.
- Listen and respond appropriately to customer needs and questions, thereby ensuring acceptance of, or agreement with a “call plan” objective.
What do you need for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 year Business to Business sales experience required
- Pharmaceutical Sales preferred
- Strong technical abilities are required
- Respiratory Sales experience preferred
- Strong work ethic, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Multi-lingual is preferred
- Documented track record of sales success
- Must have stable, reliable, high speed home internet.
- Must have a designated separate home office space that is quiet and away from distractions
Click Here : Apply Now
Data Entry Operator Jobs
Work from Home Williams-Sonoma | Apply Fast to Join Us
Real Work from Home Jobs (Data Engineer) | Apply Today
Technical Consultant Jobs at Salesforce 2021 Apply Today
Remote Finance Jobs from Home 2022 Apply Now
Restaurant Cook Jobs Near Me
CVS Remote Pharmacy Technician | Work-From-Home-USA
Meta Remote Jobs - Work from Home on Facebook
Blue Cross Blue Shield Remote Jobs | Customer Service Representative