Job Responsibilities : Registered Nurse
Salary : $77000 per year
Company : Central Health
Location : Remote Us
Educational requirements : Graduate
In collaboration with patients, families (as defined by the patient) and staff across all disciplines and departments is responsible for planning, organizing and directing the clinical support staff assigned to a unit in a community healthcare center.
- Assist Charge Nurse in Care Coordination and Population Health as needed.
- Provide coaching/mentor of Staff Development of nurse and clinical team.
- Supporters nurses and clinical team to improve clinical skills and knowledge.
- Assess the physical, social and emotional needs of patients and families in clinics.
- Teach and counsel patients and families concerning health assessment and care including prevention of disease, disability, hygiene, and health maintenance.
- Participate in the identification of patient needs for referral to resources that facilitate the continuity of care in conjunction with care management team.
- Provide direct nursing care to patients and distribute medications and treatments according to accepted standards of care.
- Complete all direct and indirect care documentation in timely manner and ensure patient records are current and complete.
- Participates in daily patient care (unit) huddles, in some case ensuring that huddles are taking place along with weekly clinic staff informational huddles.
- Maintains all licensure and/or certification requirements for continuing education and best practices.
- Identifies, in collaboration with Charge Nurse, supports and participates in quality strategies in collaboration from Charge Nurse to evaluate compliance with evidence-based guidelines, standards, and to identify opportunities to improve patient outcomes.
- High degree of knowledge and competency in the practice of nursing and documentation requirements
- Requisite skills and ability to perform assigned nursing tasks.
- High level of problem solving skills to better serve patients and staff.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize needs in a fast paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to implement and evaluate operational and administrative processes.
- Strong application of Microsoft office and electronic health records.
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
PREFERRED EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Graduate from accredited school of nursing.
- Demonstrate success in providing clinical care and nursing support within an organization of comparable pace and complexity.
- Experience managing difficult patient/customer situations.
- Collaborates with clinical staff in order to achieve a common goals.
- Knowledge of medical practices and procedures in a healthcare environment.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: Prefer at least of at least 2 year of experience as nurse.
- Unrestricted Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas.
- Current healthcare provider Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) course completion card obtained through approved American Heart Association or American Red Cross
PREFERRED CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSURE: AAACN Certification
Airline Work from Home Jobs in the US | Work from Home Jobs Hiring Immediately
Case Manager Jobs | Apply Now 2021 (Mineola TX)
Amazon Looking to Fill 250 Work from Home Jobs | Amazon Job Openings
Part Time Work from Home Jobs Brampton
Remote Graphic Designer Jobs | United States
Mayo Clinic Jobs | Financial Call Center Rep - Remote
Target Jobs & Careers | Apply Fast to Join 2022 Us!
Online Jobs for Students
Remote Customer Service Jobs | 100% Work from Home
Jobs for Social Media Part time | Fully Remote