Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative
Salary : $15 an hour
Company : Williams-Sonoma Inc. Customer Care Centers
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Job Description: Why you and why us?
Agents are trained in taking calls to assist customers with anything from placing orders and facilitating returns, to locating products and scheduling deliveries for all of our Williams-Sonoma brands. If you consider yourself a blend of determination with a heart of gold, THIS.IS.YOUR.OPPORTUNITY
Job Duties: Your day to day
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quick with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Emphasize our effort: Because we care
Essential Functions: The nuts and bolts
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications: What you need to apply
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience
- Experience in a performance-based or metric-driven environment
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and written with capable data entry skill