Job Responsibilities : Marketing Associate
Salary : n
Company : CEO.CA
Location : Remote CA
You will be responsible for achieving growth objectives while planning and executing marketing initiatives to drive demand for new business. Your primary focus will be to fuel the funnel accelerate awareness ideate and test new growth strategies and optimize performance. Reporting directly to the managing director you’ll be in the driver’s seat to orchestrate campaigns strategize on how to grow and optimize our lead funnel and be laser focused on revenue growth.
The successful candidate will partner closely with internal stakeholders to define the strategy that will showcase CEO.CA’s value proposition and product differentiators. We are looking for someone who is eager to make a big impact and loves a challenge. CEO.CA is fast-paced and this role will require great attention to detail and a proactive vision for the site. The ideal candidate will have a passion for investing and knowledge of capital markets.
- Create test iterate new ways of reaching prospective customers as well as new paths for prospective customers to learn about CEO.CA – both online and offline
- Develop and implement plans for digital marketing programs website conversion and program optimization
- Develop and implement omnichannel nurture programs to promote and deepen engagement in every step of the customer lifecycle
- Write and edit compelling product and marketing copy that best position marketing materials to engage and convert target customers
- Run A/B tests to optimize program performance report on results and share insights with the team
- Implement marketing automation programs to generate leads accelerate opportunities and manage automation workflows
- Designing running and analyzing website conversion tests (using tools such as Optimizely Google Optimize or VWO) in quick succession
- 1-3 years of experience managing lead generation and content marketing campaigns
- Experience building email nurture programs to turn leads into MQLs and SQLs
- Demonstrated experience of driving conversions through digital marketing campaigns
- Experience collaborating with content marketing to build a strategy to convert leads
- Experience running digital marketing analytics and reports
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with optimizing landing pages and A/B testing (Optimizely VWO Google Optimize)
- Experience working with marketing automation software such as Marketo Hubspot Eloqua Pardot
- Knowledge of venture investing mining or trading is an asset
- Experience in a fast growing B2C SaaS company preferred
About Our Team:
- Recently acquired by GoldSpot Discoveries an artificial intelligence technology company CEO.CA was founded in 2012 and currently has team members across Canada
- We are a small but passionate team who pride ourselves on our A-Player mentality
- There is no rigid corporate ladder and politics. We are easygoing with a sense of humor.
We take potential into consideration. If you don’t have this exact experience but you know you have what it takes be sure to give us more insight through your application and cover letter. We request all applicants to answer this question when submitting their cover letter: In a few sentences please tells us what excites you the most about the potential of working at CEO.CA.
CEO.CA has offices in Toronto Montreal and Vancouver. Employees can work in either location or work remotely from within Canada.
CEO.CA is a leading Canadian stock market community and app. Millions of investors from around the world use CEO.CA to track stocks get insider trade alerts and chat. CEO.CA Pro is a premium service for live market depth. CEO.CA is owned by GoldSpot Discoveries Inc.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
CEO.CA fosters a positive equitable and progressive workforce and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. We will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process. If you require any accommodation during the application and hiring process please let us know.
CEO.CA is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds identities and cultures.
Job Types: Full-time Part-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $50000.00-$75000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Stock options
- Vision care
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto ON