Job Responsibilities : Remote Travel Consultant, Resort Reservations
Salary : $15 an hour
Company : Mount Snow
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Develop Your Career Path: To assure At Home Travel Consultants are well versed and knowledgeable of Vail Resorts’ different resorts and experiences, team members will have the opportunity to participate in job-specific training that includes virtual and onsite property and activity tours.
- High school diploma or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 6 months of sales and service experience.
- Must live within 3 hours driving distance from one of Vail Resort’s U.S. resort
- Ability to speak additional languages (Spanish); additional language skill compensation provided for written and verbal proficiency.
- Vacation planning experience a plus.
- Experience working on a base pay plus bonus and incentive compensation structure.
- Prior experience working and/or learning in a remote environment (from-home).
This work-at-home position that requires candidates to be available to work various shifts throughout the week. Shifts will include weekend hours, evening hours and holidays. Overtime may be required during peak business periods for full-time employees (i.e. the month of January).
- Seasonal, 6-8 month position
- Eight-hour shifts.
- Don’t wait for the snow. Start NOW!