Job Responsibilities : Work From Home Technical Field Support Representative
Salary : $48200 per year
Company : ADT Security Services
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Description – External
we help protect and connect families businesses and larger commercial customer every day. Our continuous innovation advanced technology and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables whether at home your business or on the go. And as times change so do we. Above all our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out more about life at ADT here.
Provide specialized telephone technical support to ADT Direct Authorized Dealer Subcontractor personnel and end-user customers as well as provide quality control of the account base through cut-in procedures. Utilize programming knowledge of multiple radio and alarm panel systems. Work in multiple ADT and vendor web applications and computer systems.
- Process requests for multiple vendor applications customized by install configuration.
- Provide real-time installation quotes to field technicians and limited technical support to customers.
- Complete data entry associated with confirmation including confirmation of test signals.
- Confirm account status/information with field technicians and office personnel
- Enter order information into the system for technician upsells and process payments as applicable.
- Provide support to high-profile Custom Home accounts.
- Troubleshoot system functionality related to radio registrations and panel programming in response to failed confirmation requests.
- Provide support for ADHOC data cleanup projects.
- Process data changes and programming requests received via mail fax phone or internal ticket on Informix and MasterMind.
- Other projects as assigned.
Qualifications – External
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Ability to successfully pass data and provisioning assessments during training.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain a high degree of productivity and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- Excellent working computer knowledge
Click Here : Apply Now