Job Responsibilities : Media Operations Manager (full time remote or hybrid)
Salary : $72000 per year
Company : TARGET
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
Media Operations Manager – Display, Audio, Videoz
They will focus on flawless execution, maintaining the Ad Ops standards we set for Target. They will participate and enforce key business enhancements in relation to tagging, trafficking, creative rotation, dynamic capabilities, third-party verification and compliance and all other ad ops related functions. This vital role will continuously evolve our ad operations practice and ensure stringent compliance. The ideal candidate for this role will have vast experience in ad operations with track record for executing a multitude of various campaign types, including both scale and complexity.
This person must have a data-driven approach and an eye toward technological advancements that will make Target first-to-market in the digital media space. This person will focus on efficiencies through automation in order to ensure goals are consistently achieved. An ability to multi-task with an eye for detail is a must.
- Bachelor degree required (4 years)
- 4-6+ years’ experience in digital ad operations and/or digital compliance
- Experience trafficking and maintaining campaigns of varying levels of complexity in DCM and/or other agency-side ad servers.
- MS Office and Google Docs experience required; familiarity with SmartSheet and Slack a plus
- Complete understanding and familiarity of tools in the digital ecosystem (DSPs, DMPs, Ad servers, etc.)
- Experience with a wide variety of creative, DCO, and ad serving vendors (e.g. DCM, Innovid, Flashtalking, Sizmek, Celtra, etc.)
- Experience with multiple third party verification partners such as Moat, IAS, and Double Verify
- Experience with troubleshooting discrepancies, creative tag setup issues, delivery issues and other issues from a technical support perspective
Click Here : Apply Now