Job Responsibilities : Survey Interviewer
Salary : $14.04 – $15.00 an hour
Company : Arizona State University
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
- Conducting structured research interviews telephonically and/or in-person using a prepared interview protocol.
- Collecting and inputting data into a prepared data system.
- Maintaining detailed records
- Interacting with various software applications and other technology processes systems
- Working in a coordinating fashion as part of a coordinated team
- Maintaining highest ethical research and public health standards regarding patient privacy and informed consent.
No prior experience required; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Bilingual: Spanish/English. Bilingual preferred, not mandatory
- Evidence of being currently enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate program of study, priority consideration given to students majoring in global health, social work, public health, nursing, or a related field of study
- Experience and training in conducting clinical and/or research interviews
- Evidence in being self-directed, motivated, and highly organized
- Experience in leadership roles (both paid and unpaid)