Job Responsibilities : Virtual Medical Scribe (Missouri) – Training Provided- Full-Time AND Part-Time Available
Salary : $12 per hour
Company : AQuity Solutions
Location : Remote US
Full-Time or Part-Time
. You will understand how a physician approaches a patient visit, how to interpret symptoms, and learn how to help each patient by observing a physician in real time. All the while, you get to work in the comfort of your own home allowing for a more flexible and fluid schedule!
- Have a Competitive Wage and Benefits!
- Work Directly with Physicians Gaining Valuable Clinical Charting Experience
- Draft HPIs, PEs, ROSs, and Analyze Lab Reports
- Provide EHR Charting Support Directly for Physicians as a Charting Assistant in Real Time
- Have Recent Experience as a Medical Scribe, Medical Assistant or Medical Transcriptionist OR; Have completed courses or training in Anatomy and Physiology and Medical Terminology and have a strong desire to be trained as a Medical Scribe
- The ability to work from home and a secure reliable internet connection at home.
- Availability Monday through Friday during outpatient office hours between the hours of 7 A.M. – 7 P.M. EST or PST.
- Minimum 3 shifts a week Monday – Friday with the ability to work an 8 to 9 hour shift time each week between the hours of 7 A.M. – 7 P.M.
- Minimum of 10 months of employment with us.
- Ability to type 45 – 50 wpm or more.
- 18 years of age or older.
IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU ALSO…
- Have a training certification in an EHR/EMR (Epic, Cerner, Athena, etc.)
- Specialty experience in EHR documentation with outpatient clinics
- Planning on going into medical, physician assistant, or nursing school in the future
- Good understanding of technology and how it integrates with the medical industry