Job Responsibilities : Recruiter (Remote)
Salary : $53700 per year
Company : Raytheon Missiles & Defense
Location : Remote US
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as we trail blaze new approaches push the boundaries of innovation and chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in creating.
You will have responsibility for the development and execution of recruitment strategies that support business initiatives and will partner with leaders to coach and mentor on talent acquisition processes HR policies state and federal laws including OFCCP compliance.
To be successful in this role you will develop and maintain business relationships and be recognized as a trusted HR partner. This requires working with a sense of urgency driving the process forward and having excellent follow-up skills.
We value diverse skills and experience so don’t hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds and so do our employees. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here we’d love to hear from you
This position will be 100% remote
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Perform full life cycle recruiting of professional positions and provide support for other functional areas as needed
- Drive the offer process – including negotiating salaries extending offers and closing candidates
- Responsible for partnering with organizational business leader and Human Resource partners to assess talent requirements create staffing strategies source extend offers and develop comprehensive strategies to attract diverse talent
- Use sourcing resources and techniques to identify diverse candidates such as online social networking traditional networking Boolean searches and referrals.
- Facilitate and drive the hiring process to meet business hiring demands
- Demonstrate positive change agent behaviors and influence managers and business partners in a matrix environment
- Ensure accurate and timely recordkeeping in accordance with company policies Talent Acquisition processes OFCCP and CPGE
- Attend and support local and national hiring career events and related conferences
- Limited travel may be required (post-Covid-19 travel restrictions)
Qualifications You Must Have:
- A University degree and 2 years of prior experience in Talent Acquisition to include any combination of full life-cycle recruiting sourcing agency recruiting coordinating or HR experience or (one year of equivalent experience may be substituted for each year of education)
Qualifications We Value:
- Advanced level candidate pre-closing and closing skills with proven ability to determine viable prospects
- Experience influencing educating and training human resources generalists and managers regarding Talent Acquisition processes policies and compliance responsibilities
- Experience building effective working relationships with a broad range of management styles at all levels in the organization
- Prior experience recruiting for a military or defense contractor
- Prior experience with Workday Recruiting
- Experience in Engineering/Tech recruiting
Click Here : Apply Now