Job Responsibilities : Proofreader
Salary : $46000 per year
Company : Latham & Watkins LLP
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
The GloDOCS Proofreader is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of department work product, including revisions, original input, conversions, and tables of authorities. He or she also checks grammar, syntax, spelling, style, and formatting in assigned documents and recommends changes to ensure clarity and correctness. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Proofreading department work product for accuracy.
- Examining documents for correct and consistent formatting including American and British English spelling conventions
- Suggesting alternatives to incorrect grammar and awkward syntax.
- Proofreading tables of authorities for accuracy and format.
- Providing accurate and timely completion of assignments and inquiry responses.
- Providing support to other Proofreaders as needed.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- A Bachelor’s degree in English or related field is desired
- Related experience working at a professional services organization is required
- The ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays