Job Responsibilities : Senior Manager, Industrial Hygiene and EHS Systems
Salary : $25 per hour
Company : Howmet Aerospace
Location : Remote US
Key Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Provide companywide leadership on EHS systems and applications and advise the EHS Leadership council on direction.
- Ensure key EHS applications, which include Sphera Essential Suite, Sphera Chemical Management and OHM, provide the requested functionality, and are aligned with the company’s EHS goals.
- Helpdesk support level provided by the Senior EHS Systems Administrator is effective and responsive for the user
- Initiate and lead innovation projects associated with EHS System
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in plant EHS mangement or consulting roles
- BS Degree in Industrial Hygiene from an accredited program, or commensurate experience and Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) certification in absence of a BS Degree.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint)
- Excellent communication skills Experience in managing EHS systems and applications
- Experience in various IT projects is a strong plus
- Experience writing and troubleshooting Excel Macros.
Click Here : Apply Now
Wayfair Jobs Remote (USA) | IAM Solutions Analyst
Paypal Remote Jobs – Customer Service Teammate - Paypal Hiring
Amazon Data Entry, Amazon Jobs Work From Home USA ( Data Specialist )
Test Proctor Jobs Remote with No Experience 2021 Apply Now
Asurion Work from Home
Amazon Account Executive Jobs | Amazon Web Services
Jobs in Blackfoot Idaho | Customer Service Jobs Apply
Disney Work from Home Jobs | Find Lgbt Jobs on Kiki
Customer Service Jobs from Home | ($15 per hour) Join Us
Jobs in Columbus Ga | Medical Assistant Jobs Near Me