Job Responsibilities : Pharmacist II (Staff Pharmacist – 7on/7off Overnight) Remote Order Entry
Salary : $52 an hour
Company : Cardinal Health
Location : Remote US
What Health System Pharmacy contributes to Cardinal Health
Health System Pharmacy is responsible for providing customized pharmacy program solutions that reduce costs and improve patient care quality for hospitals, health systems and other integrated healthcare providers may also consult with and advise healthcare team on prescribed medications, supplies and related processes.
Cardinal Health Remote Pharmacy Services is currently searching for highly energetic and clinically oriented pharmacists to join our remote pharmacy team. Pharmacists will utilize their clinical skills to remotely service our clients’ patients, and provide a top notch continuity of care.
- Remote order entry and CPOE order evaluation and verification
- Physician and nursing consultations
- Clinical medication dosing services
- Review and monitoring of profiles and lab values for therapeutic outcomes
- Coordinates access to medications according to facility policy and procedures, and in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Active pharmacy license(s) in state of residence as well as state of original licensure.
- Must be licensed or willing to gain licenses in; NC, SC, VA, GA, FL, LA, TX
- 2-4 years of clinical hospital inpatient experience preferred.
- Ability to gain reciprocity to additional states required for practice.
- Computer savvy to learn and perform successful operation of multiple pharmacy information systems.