Job Responsibilities : Support Specialist, Payroll
Salary : $365 a week
Company : Restaurant365
Location : Remote US
How you’ll add value:
- Respond to technical support tickets
- Prompt customers for information necessary to troubleshoot problem reports
- Reach out to customers by phone and/or screen share as necessary to understand problem reports
- Help customers understand R365 payroll integration functionality
- Route non-payroll customer issues to appropriate teams and team members
- Diagnose and document software defects and escalate them to management
- Participate in live chats
- Manage personal queue of customer tickets
- Identify gaps in company self-help documentation
- Identify and share ticket trends with the Implementation Team
- Conduct Basic Training on an as-need basis
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Previous background with Payroll and HR Systems
- High attention to detail
- Excel knowledge
- Flexible and adaptable based on the needs of the client and internal team
- Familiarity with restaurant management
- Familiarity with restaurant labor scheduling and labor management
- Understanding of basic accounting journal entry principles
Why join our amazing team?
- We’re a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open-concept work environment that we’ve created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication.