Job Responsibilities : Litigation Paralegal
Salary : $45,000 – $60,000 a year
Company : Zinda Law Group
Location : Remote US
By joining our firm, you will have the following opportunities at your disposal:
- Valuable, Rewarding Work: Every day, you will be helping people. Our clients come to us after they have been through one of the worst days of their lives, and the work you do here will help them get the justice they deserve and get their lives back on track.
- Career Advancement: When working with us, you will always have the opportunity to succeed. Only at Zinda can a part-time admin assistant become the firm’s Chief of Staff in only five years! We will actively support and encourage you to develop your career and grow as a professional.
- Continuous Learning: You will be mentored by and train with top professionals in your field from day one. Our own in-house certifications and trainings will help you succeed no matter your level of experience.
- Remarkable Colleagues: When you join our team, you join a group of diverse individuals who are dedicated and passionate about the work they do every single day.
Our core principles are:
- Excellence Always;
2. Only the Best;
3. Failure is Not an Option;
4. We All Take Out the Trash;
5. Run the Firm Like a Business.
- Schedule and calendar filing deadlines, depositions, mediations, and hearings;
- Prepare discovery responses;
- Summarize medical records and depositions transcripts;
- Draft correspondence;
- Prepare exhibit binders and trial notebooks;
- Update case management system;
- Submit payment requests for case invoices;
- Communicate with courts, clients, opposing counsel, and expert witnesses;
- Work with pre-litigation paralegals to ensure timely client follow-up.
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate required;
- 1+ years of litigation experience;
- Bilingual is a plus but not required;