Job Responsibilities : Remote Loss Mitigation Underwriter I
Salary : $60000 per year
Company : Carrington Mortgage Holdings, LLC
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive healthcare plans for you and your family. Plus matching 401k.
- Access to several fitness, restaurant, retail (and more!) discounts through our employee portal.
- Customized training programs to help you advance your career.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
- Educational Reimbursement.
What you’ll do:
- Perform a thorough analysis to ensure the quality of each loan and to determine compliance with Treasury, Company and Investor guidelines.
- Conduct Verification of Income (VOI).
- Calculate customer’s front and back-end debt to income ratio.
- Verify occupancy, hardship and income.
- Apply payment waterfall to determine HAMP eligibility (rate reduction, term extension, deferred principal).
- If applicable, identify the type(s) and amounts of liquid assets the borrower holds.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite at an intermediate level preferred.
- Ability to understand complex problems and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
What you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Zero (0) to 2 years of underwriting background in HAMP/Loan Modification and servicing/loss mitigation experience.
Anthem Remote Jobs - Remote in US & Flexible Jobs
Sephora Careers and Employment 2022
Wells Fargo Remote Jobs | Sales Force Marketing Cloud
Comcast Hiring | Online Remote Sales Jobs (Start to Earn)
Field Technical Specialist
Work from Home Nursing Jobs - Remote Available
Remote Pharmacy Technician Jobs at CVS | From Home USA
Hiring at Tesla | Student Work from Home Jobs
alorica hiring for Latest Job Openings
Remote Nursing Jobs from Home | Nurse Coordinator