Job Responsibilities : Patient Care Coordinator- Coram
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : CVS Health
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Process orders from referral sources and patients, responding to phone and fax inquiries, and resolving patient complaints.
- Assess patient needs and document referral requests for coordination of care.
- Provide information pertaining to equipment supplies and services to applicable departments in order to bring a patient on service with the Company.
- Coordinate with the Insurance Verification Team to process patient details and collect benefit coverage information.
- Relaying insurance coverage to referral sources and patients and discuss forms required for billing with patients.
- Minimum two years experience in customer service.
- Minimum two years experience in healthcare.
- Minimum one year experience working in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience working with healthcare insurance.
- Experience with medical terminology.
- Experience working in a pharmacy setting.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency.
- Strong attention to detail.
High School diploma or GED