Job Responsibilities : Market Intelligence
Salary : $74000 Per Year
Company : MVP Health Care
Location : Schenectady, NY 12305 US
people people—working together to make health insurance better. If you are ready to join a thriving mission-driven company where you can create your own opportunities and make a positive difference—it’s time to make a healthy career move to MVP!
There are some positions at MVP where your work may require an onsite or community component. When working in an MVP office and/or in the community on behalf of MVP you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received the first booster dose within one month of eligibility.
The Market Intelligence Professional conducts detailed competitive market trend target and financial analysis. Builds and populates market share and financial reports. Closely monitors competitor and health insurance industry trends. Regularly updates dedicated SharePoint page and Power BI reports. Develops and implements new reporting concepts designed to gain efficiencies and creates action plans to improve overall business processes. Provides accurate timely reports with additional insight to allow business partners to improve performance. Partners with business stakeholders across the organization for ad hoc research and analysis. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- A minimum of 2 years of market research or financial reporting experience in a regulated industry such as insurance health care or financial services.
- Strong analytical ability with experience leading analytical projects / processes across a team of peers and/or cross-functionally.
- Strong experience with data visualization software like Power BI or Tableau
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel including utilization of complex formulas.
- Experience with SQL.
- Organizes and presents data effectively.
- Works effectively independently as well as among a team.
- Exhibits clear thinking in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Understands an organization’s functional areas business drivers risks and resource requirements
- Ability to use discretion in handling confidential information
This is a remote position
MVP Health Care is a nationally recognized not-for-profit health insurer caring for more than 700000 members in New York and Vermont. Committed to the complete well-being of our members and the communities we serve MVP makes health insurance more convenient more supportive and more personal. We are powered by the ideas and energy of more than 1700 diverse employees from all backgrounds committed to having a positive impact on the health and wellness of everyone we serve. MVP Health Care is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Employment Opportunity (PDF). We recruit employ train compensate and promote without regard to race religion creed color national origin age gender sexual orientation marital status disability genetic information veteran status or any other basis e.g. Pay Transparency (PDF) and the Know your Rights protected by applicable federal state or local law. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply and learn more – including how you may become a proud member of our team.