Job Responsibilities : LPN Care Coordinator Virtual Office
Salary : $50000 per year
Company : AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assuring care gaps are met (for both healthy, and chronically ill patients) through motivational interviewing, implementation of standard orders and protocols, and education of patients.
- Care measures are monitored according to standards set (i.e. diabetic patients obtaining hgbA1c’s, annual eye exams, and annual foot exams) and documented and reported appropriately
- Be able to run reports to determine patients that have not been in for appointments for up to two years, and activate process(es) to get them scheduled for an appointment
- Patient relationships are developed, and are an integral part of care coordinators responsibilities
What You Will Need:
- Associate’s Degree or Graduate of a Technical School
- 1 to 2 Years of Position-Related Experience
- Kansas LPN License
The LPN Care Coordinator is responsible for the overall quality improvement, care progression, and transition care management initiatives for patients served by Shawnee Mission Physician Group. This will be accomplished by working closely with clinical teams and patients and their families to monitor patient outcomes.