Job Responsibilities : Music Library Manager
Salary : $50,652 – $58,900 a year
Company : University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
Manages the storage, organization, and retrieval of materials in the Music Library; Oversees day-to-day operations of the Music Library’s public service operations; Provides information services, technology assistance, and research assistance to students and scholars who visit or contact the Music Library
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
Graduation from a 4-year college or university and 1 year of experience in a library or archives and/or records management; or H.S.and 5 years of experience in a library or archives and/or records management; or equivalent combination of training and experience. Degrees must be received from appropriately(ALA) acredited institutions.
Required Qualifications, Competencies, and Experience
- Ability to recruit, hire, train, and supervise a team of 5-7 students who are a critical component of the Music Library’s public service to a diverse patron base.
- Broad knowledge of music, including the ability to read music and to assist patrons who are searching for the right version of a musical score for their needs.
- Commitment to a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion with respect for people of diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to meet high service standards in all interactions (in-person or remotely.)
- Demonstrated experience supervising others.
- Ability to work and learn in a rapidly changing environment.
- Computing skills, including familiarity across operating systems and fluency with office applications as well as comfort troubleshooting both familiar and new technology.
Preferred Qualifications, Competencies, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Music.
- Experience working in an academic/research library with an integrated library system.
- Bibliographic knowledge of one or more European languages.
- Ability to use, demonstrate, and maintain AV equipment.
Remote Pharmacist Jobs (Online) | Remote Jobs Without Investment
Progressive Customer Service Jobs | Jobs for Work from Home
City of Sacramento Jobs | Remote Call Center Agent
Transcription at Home Jobs | Transcriptionists 2022
Project Manager Jobs Remote | (Remote-USA) 2022
Sitel Work at Home Work from Home in the US Apply Now
Remote Compliance Jobs Apply Now 2021
Account Manager Jobs Remote | 100% Work from home 2021
Patient Services Representative in USA | Fully Remote Work
Jobs for Social Media Part time | Fully Remote