Job Responsibilities : Underwriting Support Assistant (Underwriting Call Center)
Salary : $16.00 – $19.99 an hour
Company : Mutual of Omaha
Location : Remote US
The underwriting support assistant collects necessary underwriting requirements via telephone, email or other underwriting business applications for the underwriter to use to determine insurance eligibility.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- May perform administrative duties to support underwriting and customer requests to include but not limited to prepping documents for scanning and mailing as well as assembly, filing and transporting of documents, resolves payments issues, and policy change requests and other administrative duties pertaining to policy output and distribution.
- May receive, analyze and process interview requests from the underwriter and contact the customer/applicant via telephone to complete health interviews. Effectively responds to and resolves customer requests by utilizing basic knowledge and skill sets, systems, procedures, regulations and other reference materials.
- May receive, analyze and process medical records requests from the underwriter and contact physician offices via telephone/fax or email to facilitate requests and obtain records. Effectively responds to and resolves customer requests by utilizing basic knowledge and skill sets, systems, procedures, regulations and other reference materials.
- Meets or exceeds time service, quality, production and other underwriting department expectations as defined by management, ensures timely responses to internal and external customers submitted via phone, email and workflow systems. Adheres to HIIPA guidelines and customer confidentiality.
- Communicates effectively with customers, and internal and external business partners through various mediums including telephone, written, etc. Demonstrates good decision-making skills, communication both verbal and written and a high level of customer service expertise. Verbal and written communication is clear, concise and professional; uses appropriate grammar and spelling in written correspondence.
- Call Center Experience specifically with Amazon Connect phone system.
- Experience reviewing pending life and health insurance policies.
Click Here : Apply Now
Jobs in South Carolina Hiring | Easy & Flexible Work
Amazon Jobs Work from Home for Freshers | CRC, Team Lead | Remote Jobs Vacancy 2021
Virtual Assistant Jobs
Remote Jobs for Nurses
CVS Health Remote Jobs | Health Survey Specialist
Jobs for 14 year olds
Data Entry Operator Jobs | Apply Now
Overnight Remote Jobs for Pharmacy Technician in Walgreens 2021
Remote Aviation Jobs
Complaint Analyst Jobs in USA (100% Remote) 2022 Apply Now!