Job Responsibilities : RN-Patient Navigator- Telemonitoring
Salary : $65000 per year
Company : AMITA
Location : Remote US
We Are Hiring
The AMITA Health Home Care team is dedicated to providing quality patient care with a personal touch. During our home visits, we don’t just perform treatments. We closely monitor any changes in your condition. Our specialized staff are fluent in many languages, including Spanish, Polish and Russian, and take the time to listen compassionately and respond to any questions, concerns or special needs that you or your family might have. We are committed to bringing quality care right to the comfort of your home. In sickness and in health.®
Every other weekend – Sat and Sunday – 16 hours average
Occasional holidays as needed
What You Will Do:
Serve as a patient navigator throughout the continuum of care.
- Function as a liaison for management staff, administration, physicians, managed care companies, community organizations, and other customers.
- Coordinate efforts for treatment and promote quality improvement and educational efforts.
- Compile data, track outcomes, and make recommendations for process improvement.
- Provide referrals/support for follow-up care for patients who are uninsured or underinsured.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
No additional preferences.
Easy Work from Home Jobs | Remote Anywhere in the U.S
Remote Bank of America Jobs | Apply for Best 2022 Jobs!
Remote Supervisor Jobs (NOW HIRING)
Remote Pharmacist Jobs New Jersey | Work from Home Pharmacist Jobs
Verizon Online Remote Jobs | Recruiter
Work from Home Jobs | Outbound Calling
Spotify Careers & Jobs | Product Designer
Remote Customer Service Jobs Work from Home
Work from Home Call Centre Jobs
Everise Work from Home - Work At Home Texas - IT Desktop Support Specialist