Job Responsibilities : Training Coordinator
Salary : $44000 per year
Company : Philips
Location : Remote US
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
So, whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
Supporting our Field Trainer related activities that include coordination and assigning trainings for RespirTech products and ensuring that customers of RespirTech receive training for proper use of medical equipment.
- Coordinating and assigning trainings/re-trainings in a timely manner with consideration of patient specific requirements
- Following up with Field Trainers to ensure trainings are completed within two weeks of shipment.
- Processing completed training paperwork and moving work-flow to the next step
- Documenting trainer reimbursement information in the correct spreadsheet, as needed
- Processing device shipment orders into company computer system
- Attending HIPAA training and other training sessions as needed
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- BS or AS degree in business or healthcare related field or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work a shift from 10:30am to 7:00pm CST
- Experience with Durable Medical Equipment or health care industry preferred
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
How we work at Philips
We know just how important direct interactions are and work is more engaging when we are more frequently face-to-face, and that we experience better collaboration which drives innovation. While we have many different types of roles across Philips most require a combination of in-person collaboration with colleagues and partners, usually at a Philips location, and individual focus time, which can be done remotely.