Job Responsibilities : Recruiter
Salary : $55,000 a year
Company : Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio
Location : Remote US
We protect, promote, and provide empowered health care for people throughout Ohio.
- We respect and honor all people
- We are committed to a diverse and inclusive environment for patients and staff
- We provide health care – without judgment
- We maintain responsible business practices
- We regularly demonstrate our shared organizational workplace values and standards in order to educate and care for the communities that we serve.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- The recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external). Develop recruiting strategies in support of organizational staffing goals. Execute recruiting strategies to deliver appropriate job candidates for assigned positions.
- Develop effective recruiting plans and strategies. Use traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelors’ Degree in education, communications, human resources, or health related field preferred but not required. Background in health care agency/environment, educational setting, volunteer, social service or preferred. Course work in human resources preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in talent acquisition/health care staff recruiting, preferably supporting a multi-site organization.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve recruiting goals of organization