Job Responsibilities : Instructional Designer
Salary : $20 per hour
Company : Astreya
Location : Remote US
What this Job Entails:
- Assess, design, and evaluate learning solutions to support leaders and individual contributors.
- Write scripts and design storyboards through the use of Google Slides for short eLearning modules and video vignettes.
- Able to create short eLearning modules using the web based authoring tool through My Learning Hub (Similar to Rise360), and/or through the use of Articulate Storyline
- Must be comfortable conducting SME interviews and gathering information for content creation/instructional design
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S/B.A) from four-college or university and 2 to 5 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Builds productive internal and external working relationships
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Possess a solid understanding of design principles, printing procedures, photography, film, and illustration
- Physical Demand & Work Environment:
- Must have the ability to perform office-related tasks which may include prolonged sitting or standing
- Must have the ability to move from place to place within an office environment
- Must be able to use a computer
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively
- Some positions may require occasional repetitive motion or movements of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
Government Jobs USA | Urgent Hiring 2022
Whirlpool Customer Service Jobs Remote | Apply Today
Amazon Recruitment Online in United States | Apply to Join Fast!
Remote Customer Service Jobs (ModSquad) | Phones - Loan Services
Part Time Payroll Jobs for Assistants (Remote)
American Red Cross Jobs - Administrative Coordinator - Remote
Tesla Jobs Remote | Urgent Requirement Join US!
Wells Fargo Work from Home Urgent Requirement in USA
Anthem Remote Jobs | Customer Care 2022
Remote Clinical Research Jobs Clinical Data Associate