Job Responsibilities : Safety Observation Specialist – 0.6 Every Weekend Rotating Days/ Eves
Salary : $77000 per year
Company : Stanford Health Care
Location : Palo Alto, CA 94305 US
Educational requirements : High School
The job duties listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification and are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
Must be able to successfully complete competencies for position within the designated probationary period
- Ensures complete visualization of the patient via remote monitoring equipment.
- Notifies RN or Charge RN of changes in patient status observed on Central Station.
- Obtains instructions via the RN regarding ambulation limitations and course of action for redirection of patient if needed.
- Maintains awareness of safety at all times and promptly calls for assistance as needed.
- Obtains verbal report from the patient’s nurse to include information regarding the patient’s identified
- care needs, diagnosis, visual, auditory, or language barriers as well as any special considerations (bed alarms, etc.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Two (2) years’ experience working in healthcare environment
- Any combination of education and experience as noted.