Job Responsibilities : Remote Loan Processor (Purchase Loans)
Salary : $47000 per year
Company : Freedom Mortgage
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Summary Responsible for monitoring the loan process and managing the proper expectations with the clients and the sales staff through closing. Based on these assessments, the Customer Advocate makes mortgage loan recommendations for all Government and Conforming Full Doc products.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Excellent Customer Service. The Customer Advocate is the primary point of contact for customers and real estate agents, and may act as liaison between the borrower, underwriter and loan advisor. Is required to adhere to established service level agreements and provide periodic status updates, and timely return all incoming inquiry calls.
- Verifies, compiles, and types application information for mortgage loans and or titles: Performs a general evaluation of the residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets established standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment and marital status.
- Recommends that title and loan not meeting standards be restructured or denied.
- Submit to Underwriting when Appraisal, Title and Credit are in.
- Provides quality loan processing, reviewing files for adherence to underwriting standards, and ensuring completeness prior to submission for underwriting for approval.
- Submits approved mortgage loan file to the Mortgage Loan Closer for settlement.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well versed in the mortgage process flow and established SLA’s
- Highly skilled on the phone, very organized and able to handle the overall customer experience with outstanding service.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)required, BA Preferred
- Prior experience (1-3 years) as a Full doc mortgage loan processor
- Prior experience working with FHA, VA and Conventional loan products
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment
- MS office proficient
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: