Job Responsibilities : User Interface Designer
Salary : $46,304 a year
Company : Campus Crusade for Christ
Location : Remote US
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
The Kind of Work You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with teams to produce high-quality visual designs, from concept to execution, form email campaigns, websites and landing pages, social media, and app content-supports to reach department and ministry objectives.
- Develop design style guides and manage design vendors to insure designs are executed to style guide standards.
- Utilize expert design and layout skills to deliver original designs across email, web, mobile, SMS and other digital channels.
- Participate in the ideation of customer engagement campaign themes, concepts and effectively communicate campaigns digitally across multiple platforms.
- Present and validate concepts and designs effectively.
- Oversee brand compliance (ensures compliance across the ministry, including communicating brand standards to the ministry, providing feedback on branded designs and creating branded designs when necessary).
- Communicate brand standards, maintains brand style guide and keeps team updated on changes to brand guidelines.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic or digital design or related field
- 5 years related experience with a solid portfolio of digital design work