Job Responsibilities : Mid to Sr. Level Designer
Salary : $70,000 – $100,000 a year
Company : Motive
Location : Remote US
You will work in tight collaboration with other Designers, CDs, ACDs and Art Directors as well as cross-functional team members from account, experiential, creative and production.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Work with the Motive creative and account teams to ideate around, and then create, multiple projects at a time, across multiple brands (we like multitasking pros here).
- Work as part of a team that collaborates on nearly everything to achieve the best possible results—knowing that, at times, you may be asked to complete whole deliverables on your own.
- Be willing to take on anything, at any time, doing whatever it takes to complete amazing end results.
- Continually push yourself, and those around you to do better work.
- Bring your always growing skills to work every day on a variety of projects across the digital, experiential and traditional arenas.
- Stay on the bleeding edge of design trends and information regarding key Motive accounts and projects.
- 4+ years design experience at an agency (that means in addition to design school).
- Degree in graphic design or a related field strongly preferred.
- Online portfolio of work (we want to see a website, not PDF files or Word documents) that shows a variety of design styles.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in presenting work to internal and external constituents.
Click Here : Apply Now
Wayfair Remote Jobs
VA Jobs & Careers | USAJOBS (Remote)
Claims Analyst Jobs | United States
Sykes Work from Home Jobs in the US Apply Now
Work from Home Jobs Hiring
Licensing Technician (Program Technician II 344589)
Paypal Remote Jobs - Paypal Hiring - Easy & Flexible - Remote Work
Work from Home Jobs Walmart | QA Test Engineer
Live Chat Agent Jobs - Fully Remote (US)
Work from Home Transcriptionist Jobs | 2021 Apply!