Job Responsibilities : Investor Services Representative (Mutual Funds Inbound Call Center)
Salary : $18 – $20 an hour
Company : DST Systems
Location : Remote US
Our Global Investor & Distribution Solutions division is a leading service provider within the financial investment industry.
What you can expect:
As an Investor Services Representative, you will have the opportunity to work in our dynamic inbound contact center. We strive to promote world class service; tailored to specific client needs aiming to provide superior client service experience with highest quality in accordance with SLA’s, company and departmental policies. Using a wide variety of technology to resolve complex requests from shareholders. You will be an integral part of a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, where our focus is on developing and strengthening relationships, delivering high quality service resolution related to complex account inquiries, while increasing client satisfaction.
You can expect to receive a competitive compensation and benefits package. We believe that a balanced life is important. SS&C provides a variety programs, tools, and resources to help you manage the health and well-being of you and your family, and reaching your financial goals. We offer the following and more our team members:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability plans.
- Retirement plan with 100% employer match up to 6% with immediate vesting.
- Annual discretionary bonus program.
- Paid training.
- Personal and professional development programs including tuition reimbursement and internal certifications.
The Experience and Skills you bring to SS&C:
- The ability to communicate complex financial information with a strong commitment to continuous learning and development.
- Strong computer literacy with solid skills to learn new programs; the ability navigate multiple programs simultaneously while demonstrating research & problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of work and education experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.