Job Responsibilities : Fashion Specialist, Fashion Data Services
Salary : $37000 per year
Company : Amazon Data Services, Inc.
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Associate Degree
- 2+ years Fashion industry experience in fashion styling, merchandising, marketing, retail, design, or editorial work.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to stay focused on repetitive tasks for long periods of time.
At Amazon Fashion Data Services, we work closely with our internal stakeholders to help them launch new products and features while supporting them throughout the entire lifecycle. We provide high-quality human-annotated services to support Amazon Fashion initiatives such as, Outfit Recommendations and Automated Collections on Detail Page, and “Alexa, what should I wear?” responses.
The Fashion Specialist will need to come up to speed very quickly using Amazon’s internal tools, and will need to be able to evaluate a large number of garment images and define/optimize processes along the way.
- Review a queue of garment images for multiple internal tools and provide a thoughtful assessment of pieces to build an outfit
- Audits machine learning to ensure relevant styling and fashion knowledge
- Curates fashion and styling responses for Alexa utterances
- Identify opportunities for efficiency and automation, and help implement those improvements
- Operate as a self-starter to stay focused on repetitive tasks for long periods of time
- Bachelors or Associate degree in fashion or journalism, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in writing (i.e. copy writing, content editing or fashion blogging)
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills