Job Responsibilities : Health Coach Dietician (Direct Contracting Entity)
Salary : $40000 per year
Company : CVS Health
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
Schedule is Monday-Friday, standard business hours, but will require flexibility to work until 9pm EST, 2 nights per week, following the training period.
Utilizes a collaborative process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation, to engage, educate, and promote/influence members in decisions related to achieving and maintaining optimal nutritional status.
Enhancement of Medical Appropriateness and Quality of Care:
> By assimilating health/nutritional assessment data analysis, establishes a plan of care based on member’s health status/risks, education, and support needs.
> Partners with members to identify opportunities for integration into available internal/external programs.
> Using holistic approach consults with supervisors or others to overcome barriers with assisting members in meeting goals and objectives.
- 1+ year experience in areas such as weight management, nutrition or health lifestyle behavior change
- 1+ years of coaching experience
- 3+ year proficiency with computer skills including MS Office Suites
- 1+ year experience collaborating with a team and problem solving to meet business needs
- Schedule is Monday-Friday, standard business hours, but will require flexibility to work until 9pm EST, 2 nights per week, following the training period
Health coaching certification preferred
- Experience in motivational interviewing and active listening
- Experience with the Transtheoretical Model of Change, mindfulness-based and other evidence-based coaching techniques preferred.
- to Diabetes, Obesity and Hyperlipidemia.
- Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist
Bachelors degree required.