Job Responsibilities : Merchant Monitoring Data Entry Associate
Salary : $15 an hour
Company : LegitScript
Location : Remote US
A Data Entry Associate is responsible for utilizing provided instructions to enter information as needed, ultimately contributing to the detection of bad actors in the payments ecosystem. This person will review merchant websites and other pieces of relevant information, document findings, and deliver work in line with communicated deadlines. Hours for this position will range between 15 and 25 hours per week.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities:
- Assign a merchant URL and/or category based on available data points
- Follow instructions and ask questions when more information is needed
- Manage time based on assigned project priority
- Track deadlines and deliver work by communicated day/time
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- Ability to make sound independent decisions leveraging provided guidance
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English
- Basic computer proficiency
- Ability to adapt based on feedback
- Prolonged periods of sitting/standing at a desk and working on a computer.
- Entering text or data into a computer or other machine by means of a traditional keyboard. Traditional Keyboard refers to a panel of keys used as the primary input device on a computer, typographic machine or 10-Key numeric keypad.
- Repetitive motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word to impart oral information to clients or the public and to convey detailed spoken instructions to other workers accurately or quickly.
- Fluency in English language (written and verbal)