Job Responsibilities : Bookkeeper Remote – USA
Salary : $38000 per year
Company : FullStack Labs
Location : Remote US
FullStack Labs is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.
We’re most proud of:
- Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
- Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
- Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.
- Our 4.7-star rating on GlassDoor.
- Our client Net Promoter Score of 64, twice the industry average.
- Sustained growth of 100% – 200% per year.
We’re looking to hire our first in-house bookkeeper. We’ve been using an outsourced service provider for the last five years, but our operations have grown large enough, and complex enough, to bring things in-house. Additionally, we need help with a variety of finance related responsibilities. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Full-cycle bookkeeping. You’ll be 100% responsible for the accuracy of the company’s books, which will include: account reconciliations, AR, AP, expense management, financial reporting, etc.
- Payroll: You will process payroll for our globally distributed team twice per month.
- Invoicing: You will invoice our clients at the end of each month.
- Time tracking: You will be responsible for managing our time tracking system…adding new employees and projects, ensuring accuracy of entries, etc.
- Financial reporting: You’ll build robust financial reports for management review.
What We’re Looking For:
- A minimum of three years experience with full-cycle bookkeeping for a USA-based company.
- A solid understanding of accounting principles and best practices
- Extreme attention to detail. This is worth repeating. You must be naturally detail oriented and capable of a forensic level of attention to detail.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick leave, maternity and paternity leave, holidays)
- 100% remote work, now and post COVID.
- 401k w/ 4% match
FullStack Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form, which can be provided upon request during our hiring and interview process.
Receptionist Jobs Near Me
Walmart Remote Work from Home | Health & Wellness Home Join!
Working at Walmart | Care Coordinator Remote!
Government Jobs Working from Home | Typist Jobs
Remote Proofreader Jobs Work In Home | United States
Carpenter Jobs - 100% Remote 2021 Apply Now
Working at Robert Half | Administrative & Customer Support
American Express Work from Home Jobs | Customer Care Professional
Customer Support Jobs | United States Best Jobs!
Cigna Jobs Work from Home | Dental Consultant 2021