Job Responsibilities : Online Service Representative
Salary : $39000 per year
Company : M&T Bank
Location : Temporarily remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Responds to and resolves incoming customer calls regarding Retail and Business Online Banking products, as well as Retail customer service, including balance and transaction inquiries, Online and bill payment enrollments, bill payment and transfer assistance, bank-to-bank transfers, eStatement and document delivery assistance, alerts, Mobile Banking and Direct Connect account setup inquiries.
- Respond to customer telephone requests for information regarding the Bank’s Online Banking products in a timely and accurate manner, including balance and transaction inquiries, Online and bill payment enrollments, bill payment and transfer assistance, bank-to-bank transfers, eStatement and document delivery assistance, alerts, Mobile Banking and Direct Connect Account setup inquiries. Respond to incoming calls for Retail Service.
- Cross-sell Bank products and services to incoming customer service callers to meet their needs and expand their overall relationship with M&T Bank.
- Complete all tasks related to enrollment and operational maintenance, including opening an account, cancelling a bill payment or transfer and closing an enrollment, at the request of Online Banking customers.
- Identify compatibility of customer operating systems and browsers with requirements for adequate use of the Online Banking product to support customer usage of these products.
- Utilize various internal and external applications related to Online Banking to respond to Online Banking and Retail Service calls.
- Research customer Online Banking problems to identify root cause, including determining whether error messages are related to browsers, internet service providers and/or Bank applications to resolve the problem or log as an issue.
- Achieve and maintain satisfactory call-related quality monitoring and efficiency goals. Remain current on policy and procedural updates to ensure and accuracy of information provided customers.
Scope of Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and a minimum of 1 years’ customer service, sales and/or related experience
Good communication skills
Strong telephone skills
Education and Experience Preferred:
Familiarity with the Bank’s computer systems and frequently used forms, products and services
Minimum of 2 years’ customer service, sales, and/or related experience; 1 year within specific product discipline
Click Here : Apply Now