Job Responsibilities : Accounts Payable Associate I
Salary : $40000 per year
Company : One Call
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Accounts Payable Associate I
priority, and/or dollar volume relating to
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing and data entry of vendor invoices and payment requests of moderate to high complexity, priority, and/or dollar volume for items such as capital asset purchases, advertising, consultant payments, contract payments, tax payments, check requests and executive expense reimbursements.
- Perform detailed reviews/audits of all documentation supporting payments to be processed in accordance with Company policies and procedures; including matching invoices to electronic or hard copy purchase orders and receiving documents, and verifying approval signatures against current authorization lists and dollar limits.
- For each invoice or payment request, verify that the GL distribution/account coding is appropriate and consistent with the type expense, the legal entity receiving the invoice, and the operating department that originated the purchase.
- Ensure that invoices and other payment requests are data-entered into system under the appropriate “payor” entity, with appropriate pay dates that will result in the payment being received by the vendor or other recipient within agreed-upon/established terms or by the due date specifically requested.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience