Job Responsibilities : Account Support Specialist
Salary : $43000 per year
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Tempe, AZ US
Educational requirements : High School
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including potentially working one weekend day, full weekends, or alternative start-end times.
- Ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written and verbal response.
- 12 months in a customer service environment, preferably within a contact center.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers, including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light while effectively managing critical issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work without assistance while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Clear, crisp, and proactive documentation of operational procedures required to tackle known risk related patterns.
- Problem solving skills having demonstrated ability to recognize non-obvious patterns and analyze problems logically.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented impacting time management and organizational skills.