Job Responsibilities : Registered Nurse I – Call Center (Remote) Must live within 50 miles of call center
Salary : $66000 per year
Company : Atrium Health
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
- Performs telephone triage with diverse patient population.
- Assesses needed care and collaborates with patients, and others, to provide clinical solutions.
- Provides comprehensive nursing assessment in an untraditional nursing environment.
- Actively participates in team conferences and helps assess patient education needs.
- Notifies each practice, physician, and/or managed care client of all encounters with patients, parents or managed care clients regardless of follow-up needs before office opening.
- Notifies designated leadership of operational concerns.
Education, Experience and CertificationsGraduate from an accredited School of Nursing required. BSN preferred. Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of North Carolina required. Must apply for and maintain a South Carolina Registered Nurse license and any other Registered Nurse licenses from states that new clients may reside in. Experience in telephone triage, pediatrics and ED triage is desired. Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required.