Job Responsibilities : REGISTERED DIETITIAN
Salary : $76000 per year
Company : Amerita
Location : Remote US
Our Company: Amerita
- Participates in the clinical management of current and potential nutrition patients as part of the Nutrition Support Team.
- Works with Sales team to visit customers, market the nutrition program and focus efforts on key nutritional business lines to drive profitability.
- Collaborates with branch, pharmacy, clinical and sales personnel to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Assists regional sales management staff in developing and executing plans to grow nutrition business through specific strategies, goals and pertinent account information. Identifies and promotes nutrition program services to clinical and professional referral base.
- Develops, implements and monitors enteral and parenteral therapies to counteract the patient’s compromised nutritional status.
- Reviews patient medical history, anthropometrics and pertinent lab values to assess home nutrition support protocols. Makes recommendations for nutrition intervention when necessary..
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition or related field
- Registered Dietitian with license to practice in assigned state(s); Certified Nutrition Support Clinician preferred
- Must have strong communication skills and organizational skills
- High level of self-motivation, initiative, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Must meet company standards for driving record as well as driver age requirement
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities..
Click Here : Apply Now
Product Manager Jobs NYC
Chewy Remote Jobs for College Students with no Experience 2021
Virtual Executive Assistant Jobs | Apply 2022!
Home Advisor Jobs | Virtual Customer Advisor
eComm Services Management - Platform Engineer
Remote Entry Level Jobs, Tesla Careers From Home ( Automation Controls Technician
Jobs Hiring Near Me
Medical Records Review Agent II (escalation team)
Walgreens Work From Home | Call Center Specialist
United Airlines Careers & Jobs - Associate Researcher - Digital Products